Need a question answered?
HOW DO I PURCHASE THE CORRECT WALNUT SIZE?
Walnut Melbourne has a unique sizing range and varies from style to style. To ensure your purchase is the correct Walnut size, we recommend measuring both feet and comparing the longest foot measurement to the individual size charts for each style. She size chart for each style is located within the product detail page of each.
The measurements listed against each size are the ideal foot lengths for that particular style and size. This measurement allows for toe room.
How to measure your foot
- Place a piece of paper bigger than your foot on a flat surface. We recommend tiles or floorboards.
- Stand both bare feet on top of the piece of paper and mark the very ends of both your big toes and the very back of your heels. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other.
- Using a ruler, measure on a straight angle from point to point in centermeters, this will give you your foot measurement.
- If you require a wide width style, try ordering a ½ size larger in the regular width unless the product fit notes advise it is already a wide fit.
- Compare your foot measurement to the size charts for each style.
Example: Adele is wanting to purchase the Mary Jane Canvas and she has measured her foot to be 13.8cm. As per the size chart for the Mary Jane Canvas, Adele's correct size for the Mary Jane Canvas is a size 24 which states a foot measurement of 13.9cm. This size will also provide toe room but not growth.
How to select the correct size
- Click into the product detail page of the style you are wanting to purchase.
- Under the ‘Choose your size’ field there is a ‘SIZE CHART’ button, this will direct you to the size chart for the style you are looking at.
- With the foot measurement you have just obtained, compare to the measurements listed under the particular style you are wanting to purchase.
- The ideal size is located on the left side of the chart. Keep in mind the measurements listed includes toe room.
- Now that you have your size for that style, you can purchase with confidence.
I WANT TO EXCHANGE AN ONLINE PURCHASE
If you would like to exchange an item(s) for an alternative item(s), please follow one of the below options, and review our Online Returns Policy Conditions to ensure all terms and conditions are met:
- Re purchase online to secure the stock and then simply send your returning item(s) to the Online Returns Department within 14 working days and receive a refund.
- Simply send your retuning item(s) and a self-addressed pre-paid satchel to the Online Returns Department within 14 working days and request an exchange for an item(s) of the same value by filling out the appropriate details on the returns form. Your requested exchange item(s) will then be sent out to you with 7 working days.
- Or exchange in person at our Walnut Melbourne store located in Hawksburn (528 Malvern Rd, Hawksburn Village Prahran VIC 3181) within 14 working days from the date of delivery.
For all Sale (non- full price) item(s) to be exchanged once the sale is finished, please use the second option and return your item(s) to the Online Returns Department.
We are unable to accept the exchange or return for change of mind or incorrect sizing for tights or socks due to hygiene reasons.
Please view the Online Returns Policy for more information.
I RECEIVED A FAULTY ITEM, HOW DO I RETURN IT?
If you would like to obtain a refund for a faulty item(s), please send photos of your faulty or incorrect item(s) along with proof of purchase (copy of invoice or online order confirmation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your item(s) is deemed faulty or incorrect by Walnut Melbourne and confirmation is supplied, a pre-paid post satchel will be sent to you for the return item(s). Please send your item(s) that you wish to return to our Online Returns Department, enclose with the returns form filled out and a copy of your order confirmation or Invoice.
Once the returns department receives the returning item(s) a refund will be provided by crediting your original method of payment, excluding delivery costs (unless the goods are deemed as faulty or incorrect by Walnut Melbourne) within 7 workings days of receiving the returning item(s).
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM THAT WAS PURCHASED IN STORE OR AT A STOCKIST?
Purchases made at our Hawksburn store or third party stockist of Walnut Melbourne cannot be exchanged or refunded to our online store and will need to be returned to the store the item(s) were purchased from.
WHAT IF THE STYLE I WANT IS LONGER SHOWING ON THE WEBSITE?
If the style you are wanting to purchase is no longer showing on the Walnut Melbourne website, it is no longer in stock and sold out. However you might find stock availble in our Hawksburn store or in one of our third party stockists. Using our STOCKIST SEARCH TAB on our website, contact the store cloest to you to enquire if they have the style you are after in stock.
HOW DO I TRACK MY PARCEL?
Once your parcel has been dispatched from our warehouse, a link to your tracking details will be emailed. Click the link ‘subscribe’, this will then display the delivery status log for your parcel.
If you are experiencing an error with your tracking link or the status has confirmed your parcel has been delivered however you don’t have your parcel, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by phone 03) 9427 8284 Monday – Thursday (9am – 5pm), Friday (9am – 3pm) AEST.
I’M EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL ISSUES
If you are experiencing technical issues and not able to complete an online purchase, please try refreshing your browser cache. If this has not fixed the technical issues please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03) 9427 8284 Monday – Thursday (9am – 5pm), Friday (9am – 3pm) AEST.
HOW DO I ENTER A PROMOTIONAL CODE?
Please enter your coupon code into the "Discount Codes" field within the shopping bag before continuing to the checkout.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE LEATHER?
Leather is a unique material which has natural wonderful tendancies. It is a normal characteristic of leather to change and move the pressure during the wearing of shoes.
IF YOUR SHOES BECOME WET - Air out and dry as soon as possible. Do not put in direct sunshine, direct heat or high temperatures as this will compromise the integrity of the leather.
IF YOUR SHOES BECOME DIRTY - Use a Tissue or soft material to wipe very carefully.
IS IT SAFE TO ORDER ONLINE WITH WALNUT MELBOURNE?
Walnut Melbourne is committed to providing an enjoyable, safe and secure online shopping experience. To ensure this, all credit card transactions are processed using eWay, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts data obtained from customers using Ingrian Devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
Walnut Melbourne also employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software that provides high-security by encrypting all information sent to us, including your credit card details.
It is our intent to constantly review and improve these FAQ’s, if you would like to see more questions answered here please email email@example.com