Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase the correct Walnut size?
To ensure your purchase is the correct size, we recommend measuring both feet and comparing the longest foot measurement to the individual size charts. The size chart is located on the product detail page.
The measurements listed against each size are the ideal foot lengths for that particular style and size this measurement allows for toe room.
How to measure your foot:
- Place a piece of paper bigger than your foot on a flat surface, we recommend tiles or floorboards.
- Stand both bare feet on top of the piece of paper and mark the very ends of both your big toes and the very back of your heels. Some people have one foot slightly larger than the other.
- Using a ruler, measuring on a straight line from point to point in centimetres, this will give you your foot measurement.
- If you require a wide width style, try ordering a ½ size larger in the regular width unless the product fit notes advise it is already a wide fit.
- Compare your foot measurement to the size charts for each style.
Can I make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a change to an order once it has been placed. Please note that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can use the return form provided with the delivery to exchange, refund (if available see refund T&C's) or request an online credit
To exchange an online purchase
If you would like to exchange an item, please follow one of the below options, and review our Online Returns Policy Conditions to ensure all terms and conditions are met.
1. Re-purchase online to secure the stock and then simply send your returning item to the Online Returns Department within 30 days and receive a refund.
2. Or send your return item to the Online Returns Department within 30 days and request an exchange by filling out the appropriate details on the returns form. Your requested exchange item will then be sent out to you within 3 working days.
We are unable to accept the exchange or return of tights or socks due to hygiene reasons.
Please view the Online Returns Policy for more information.
I received a faulty item, what happens next?
If you believe you have received a faulty item please send photos of the fault or incorrect item to email@example.com. Once your item is deemed faulty or incorrect by Walnut Melbourne we will in all instances replace the item if possible or offer a similar item if suitable. If a replacement is not possible we will offer a refund. A pre-paid post label will be emailed to you with which to return the item to us.
How do I use an online credit during a sale/promotional period?
Due to limitations beyond our control, the website won't allow online credits to be used during a promotional period. However, in order to use your credit during sale and promotional periods please follow the below steps.
- Place your order without entering the online credit code. Online cred must be used in full excluding any shipping costs.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order confirm number and online credit code.
- We will refund your online order excluding shipping for the value of your online credit via your online payment method.
How do I return an item that was purchased in store or at a stockist?
Purchases made at third-party stockists of Walnut Melbourne cannot be exchanged or refunded by our online store and will need to be returned to the store the item(s) were purchased from.
What if the style I want is no longer showing on the website?
If the style you are wanting to purchase is no longer showing on the Walnut Melbourne website, it is no longer in stock and sold out. However, you might find stock available at one of our third-party stockists. Please use our STOCKIST SEARCH TAB on the website.
How do I track my parcel?
Once your parcel has been dispatched from our warehouse, a link to your tracking details will be emailed to you. This email link will update with new information as your parcel is scanned throughout the delivery network.
If you are experiencing an error with your tracking link or the status has confirmed your parcel has been delivered however you don’t have your parcel, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or by phone 03) 9427 8284 Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm AEST.
I'm experiencing technical issues
If you are experiencing technical issues and not able to complete an online purchase, please try refreshing your browser cache. If this has not fixed the issue please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 03) 9427 8284 Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm AEST.
How do I enter a promotional code?
Please enter your coupon code into the "Discount Codes" box within the shopping bag before continuing to the checkout.
How do I clean leather?
Leather is a natural and unique material and it is normal for it to change and move during the wearing of shoes.
IF YOUR SHOES BECOME WET - Air out and dry as soon as possible. Do not put in direct sun/direct heat as this will compromise the integrity of the leather.
IF YOUR SHOES BECOME DIRTY - Use a soft material to wipe very carefully.
Is it safe to order with Walnut Melbourne?
Walnut Melbourne is committed to providing an enjoyable, safe and secure online shopping experience. To ensure this, all credit card transactions are processed using eWay, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts data obtained from customers using Ingrian Devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
Walnut Melbourne also employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software that provides high-security by encrypting all information sent to us, including your credit card details.
It is our intent to constantly review and improve these FAQ’s, if you would like to see more questions answered here please email email@example.com