Walnut Melbourne Gift Cards are a great idea for last minute gifts, if you are unsure of sizing or as a way of allowing the recipient to choose their own gift.
You can purchase Gift Cards HERE.
*Terms: Walnut Melbourne Gift Cards are valid at walnutmelbourne.com only. They are not valid for use in any third party boutiques or stores.
Cards cannot be replaced if details are lost, including instances where the incorrect email address has been supplied by the purchaser.
Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
Any remaining balance can be used for future purchases.
Gift Cards Can be purchased for the value of $30, $50, $100, $200 or $300 dollars.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions govern your purchase and use of Walnut Melbourne Gift cards.
- By purchasing or using a gift card, you indicate you have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact at email@example.com
2. PURCHASING A GIFT CARD
- Gift cards can be purchased:
- online HERE
- The purchase of a gift card is deemed to be complete if online, at the time you receive an order confirmation at your nominated email address.
- You cannot cancel the purchase of a gift card or return a gift card after the time outlined in clause (1b) or purchase a gift card using Afterpay.
3. VALIDITY AND REDEMPTION
- Gift cards are valid online on the Walnut Melbourne website only.
- To redeem the value on a gift card enter the unique gift card code at the online checkout.
- Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- They are not reloadable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, a discount, or anything else.
- Gift cards expire after 3 years and can be used in multiple transactions.
- The dollar value on a gift card includes GST.
- If you make a purchase using the gift card for an amount that exceeds the gift card balance, you must pay the excess amount using another payment method.
5. LOSS OR DAMAGE
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- We will not replace any lost or stolen gift cards, or gift cards damaged by acts or omissions of you or a third party.
- If your gift card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact us so we can cancel the gift card. This does not oblige us to replace your lost or stolen gift card.
- We are not liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay in delivery of your gift card.
- We reserve the right to cancel any gift card for any reason and at any time, without notice to you. If we do so, we will provide you with a refund or a replacement gift card equal to the balance on the cancelled gift card, unless the reason for cancellation was for suspicions of fraud or illegal activity.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time.
- Any variations will be effective upon the posting of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Your continued use of a gift card after the posting of the revised terms and conditions constitutes your agreement to the revised terms and conditions.
8. GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia.
- By purchasing or using a gift card, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria.