Online Return Policy
Looking to return an item? - click HERE to start your return!
Walnut Melbourne’s Online Returns Policy is designed to:
- Assist you to make your return.
- Support you in accordance with the rights and remedies you have as a consumer under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
- Make your shopping experience with us pleasurable and seamless.
OUR WALNUT MELBOURNE RETURNS POLICY
- Full priced items ordered within Australia are eligible for a FREE RETURN and can be returned for an exchange, store credit or refund. If you purchase a full priced item using a promotional code, this is still considered eligible for a refund.
- Sale items with a pink price can be returned for a store credit only, unless deemed faulty.
- Warehouse sale items can be returned for store credit only.
- Orders can be returned within 30 days of order delivery.
- Returns will only be accepted provided that:
- A proof of purchase is provided.
- The item is in its original, new and unused condition with all packaging, boxes, and tags attached.
- The items have not been worn outside.
- If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know in writing along with any photos to email@example.com
- Purchases made at third-party stockist cannot be returned via our Online Returns Department and will need to be returned to the store the item(s) were purchased from.
- For returns from countries outside of Australia, please indicate ‘return of non-conforming merchandise’ on customs forms.
HOW TO RETURN:
Free returns available via our NEW returns platform! We’ve made returns super easy - you can return your full priced unworn product to us FREE and choose a refund, exchange for another size or store credit. PLUS if you select the option of a credit, and shop using your credit straight away, we give you an extra $10 to spend on site! *
*Extra Credit only available on full priced items ordered within Australia. Sale items are only available eligible to be returned for an online credit or exchange and customers are responsible for the cost of return postage.
Warehouse Sale items are eligible for an online credit only and customers are responsible for the cost of return postage.
1. Review our online return policy (above)
Please ensure all return conditions are met. Ensure you are returning item(s) within 30 days from delivery.
2. Follow our simple returns process online
Simply click HERE to follow our simple online returns process. Make sure you have your order number and postcode ready.
3. Prepare your return
It’s a simple as that - follow all the steps for your desired outcome and take your parcel to your nearest Australia Post Shop.
We aim to process all returns within 3-5 business days of receipt. You will receive a notification of your refund/online credit note as soon as it has been processed. Exchanges will be shipped in 1-2 business days from processing of return.
If your order is faulty, you received the wrong item or you are based outside of Australia, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line and our friendly customer service team will be able to help.
USING ONLINE CREDIT NOTES
Online credits are a great option if you need some more time to select the perfect item! Valid for 12 months from date of issue, our online credits are available to be redeemed on any category. Simply place the unique code we've emailed you into the 'discount code' box at the shopping cart.
Online credits must be redeemed in on 1 transaction, excluding shipping costs.
Online credits cannot be used in conjunction with a promotional code.